Sunday, February 19, 2006

NO Me No Fun, Know Me Know Fun !!

Ok, that title was a bogus one, couldn't think of anything better *chuckle*

Now, some stupid idiot, fellow whose blog I visited by sheer chance and who writes something cryptic that I dont understand a bit of it, who acts like a Prank Master and who makes her own rule, but is still sweet, nice and loving person.

Ok , enough of lies, lemme take the path of honesty and truthfulness , best suited to my blog "Anil The Yogi".

So, the thing is , I have been tagged(I never understood tagging very well in my professional field, when a tagged packet ingresses a port which is not tagged ...)
and so following the traditional values and athics , I abide by the tagging and would do the needed task with absolute honesty and sincerity.
So, as asked, am suppose to highlight eight things which I hate the most.
Well, previous I thought , it would not be an easy task to find eight strong things to hate, but now I am wondering which eight things should I put when I have so many of them to write :)



Ok, here they go :

1. I hate when someone doesnt show up at the time of meeting.

2. I hate my laziness of not learning guitar even when I want to learn it so desperately .

3. I hate it when some old person has to beg for money and someone just shoo them away.

4. I hate it when I have to fake a smile or receive a fake smile.

5. I hate it when people come up with a judgement at the flash of a light.

6. I hate to wake up early in the morning for some crappy meeting.

7. I hate it when I dont feel like talking to someone, just because someone doesn't think my way.

8. I hate the thought of hating someone.


I am tagging the same old group of people, I tagged last time.

1. Priyanka Joshi
She is a journalist, playing with words is her profession.
2. Shruti
She is a blogger with good depth.Heavy topics, nice writeups.
3. Grafxgurl
A very good friend of her friends :)
4. Silverline
I love her (writing) LOLZ !!
5. Neha V.
she is a wonderful blogger. Writes beautifully.
6. Reshmi
A bengali in OOmrika(America) , a Gujju and Bengali Mixture.
7. Rathna
Oh , she does theatre. I love theatre people.So here you go...
8. Alka
Another wonderful bogger with depth.


-ATG

8 Comments:

Blogger Tarni said...

Oh yeah????
But really enough of lies..
:P
And next time... dare you be late for office!! [ hahaha ]

Regards
Tarni

11:36 AM  
Blogger Krak said...

BTW....what is this Tagging all about?

8:30 PM  
Blogger Vaikunth said...

I hate to wake up early in the morning for some crappy meeting.

Couldn't agree more :)

8:50 PM  
Blogger Shikha said...

New look for blog..but aren't there too many lines?

4:07 AM  
Blogger Blue Athena said...

Ahhh, not another hate tag! :P

Looks like the whole world is writing only about hate! :D

7:30 AM  
Blogger Shruthi said...

Hi :) Thanks for tagging me! I have already written a long long list of things that make me angry :)))

8:28 PM  
Blogger Reshmi Mitra said...

what another tag!! grr..

10:32 PM  
Blogger Nishu said...

All are girls or what? haha!! (^_^)

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home