Tuesday, January 24, 2006

And the tagging continues ....

Its a phenomenon which google had picked in the recent past. To make a selected few , feel important and develop curosity in others. As a marketing stunt, it works great. Oh well I forgot, blogger.com is also google's child.

Anyways, thanx to Emotions for tagging me.

Rules of the game are …
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

Sex of the target :
Female.

PERFECT LOVER hmmmmm.......

1. She should laugh and smile a lot.
2. she should be intellectual yet witty.
3. She should be polite and has a feel of femininity in her personality.
4. She should be my best friend and should fight with me, also.
5. She should be honest,respect humanity and believe in punctuality.
6. She should have enough flexibility to change her mood from nagging wife to a romanitc date as the situation demands.
7. She should have a positive outlook to life.
8. She should have me as her perfect lover.


Wow, it wasn't that bad. Waiting for you my perfect lover.

Now let me do my part by fulfilling the last criterion. Fellas , its your time to tell us about yours perfect lover.
1. Priyanka Joshi
She is a journalist, playing with words is her profession.
2. Shruti
She is a blogger with good depth.Heavy topics, nice writeups.
3. Grafxgurl
She has just to sit and tell eight points about A.So simple, isnt !!
4. Silverline
I love her (writing) LOLZ !!
5. Neha V.
she is a wonderful blogger. Now thats another case that she never responded to my comments. Writes beautifully.
6. Reshmi
A bengali in OOmrika(America) , she has got a TA recently, now tell us about ur PL.
7. Rathna
Oh , she does theatre. I love theatre people.So here you go...
8. Alka
Another wonderful bogger with depth.

Now, you might wonder , I have tagged only girls, but then tell me , what was the tag topic ..... ha ha !!


Let the tradition continue........


-ATG

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anil, I am always very shy while articulating these matters. But still I will try my best. :-)

2:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U r 1 smart guy. Tagging gurls to c if u fit in their perfect lover qualities list ... Good luck ;)

Arti

3:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Boss,

Now, I know what you mean by being tagged. I didnt know how you zeroed down onthe names, but see myself as a misfit here...

PJ

3:58 AM  
Blogger Vaikunth said...

Good luck dude. The lesser I speak the better I guess :)

3:58 AM  
Blogger Anil.kumar03@gmail.com said...

"Nobody wrote a single comment about the actual topic of this blog :( "
*sigh*

@alka : I guess , net is the most effective way of opening up. Give your best shot, this time.

@arti : thanx.

@PJ : Cant believe this !! You are a writer, and you should appreciate the way I tried to make this rhetoric post(of tagging) a better one.

@vaik : you chose the best , at the moment :)

General Disclaimer : For all the ladies, who have been tagged by me, kindly note that the last line was for making it humourous and not a serious inclination. Enjoy your tag.

-ATG

9:20 AM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

She could be all that but to expect all that in ONE person...arent you greedy ;)

11:57 AM  
Blogger Anil.kumar03@gmail.com said...

@vamsee : Is this greedy, I thought I was higly realistic.Just if you reduce the intensity of each requirement, it comes to a very realistic one, isnt.

12:13 PM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

hey gud one, gud way of opening up esp for the ones like me who will never open up unless asked!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Shikha said...

best friend..thats the best one:)

10:17 PM  
Blogger Emotions said...

Hey thanx Anil for continuing the tagging...
It really sounds good...waiting 4 ur simple girl...Oops dream girl....wish u luck !!
may u get her soon !!

all d bst !!
keep writing n keep smiling :-)

10:49 PM  
Blogger PNA said...

Nowadays where ever i look .....i find tags and tags and more tags .....
somehow i have got fed of these maybe for one more which is pending ....well it is a good xcerise sometimes to prioritize our feelings .....but and fun reads .....

another one circulating i guess wil come ur way sooner or later ....

any a perfect lover u want indeed !
cya
Ash ....

and that was an awesome comment u gave at my previous post ...looking forth for more discussions ....
take care

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked point no 3 n 6... did u tell u this b4??

9:41 PM  
Blogger Anil.kumar03@gmail.com said...

@Rathna : Thx. But surprised to see that u r not open, u r a theatre person. Do this play "Romeo and juliet", you will get open.

@shikha : true, should be my best friend.

@emotions : thx a lot.

@ash : ya i kwn lots of tagging is going on. lets enjoy.

@gg : I think it was always there :-).

-ATG

11:41 PM  
Blogger Shruthi said...

@Anil: Hey thanks for tagging me :) But I think this is a pretty wrong one for me.... if I try, my answers will be biased :( I even tried putting it in words, but realised that I was unconsciously listing the qualities of my hubby - and I think that spoils the whole point of the tag!!

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

R u talking about a real person??? ...or dream girl? TO change mood on demand...wow, show me that girl...
J

2:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet blog eh! glad i dont have to sign up here to comment!
Meha

4:02 AM  
Blogger neha vish said...

:) I do respond to comments!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home