Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Let’s live together !! (A)

WARNING: this is very, very long, in order to save us both time. If you are interested in this proposition, please send a photo with your first response, along with answer to the questions that I ask. Those that can’t follow simple instructions are not fit to date me, live with me, or otherwise spend anytime with me. Shall we begin?

The basics:
I’m looking to meet somebody special and now I am in the oh so fun position of having to find a new roommate. Since being efficient is extremely important to me, I thought: instead of posting two separate posts, I will just post one and see what happens. Here is the low down: rent is $650/month, plus shared bills. The following qualities are important to me in both a partner and a roommate: smart, honest, a great sense of humor and very, very neat and clean; well adjusted and a great cook. I’m vegetarian for moral reasons. I don’t cook, so I’d be willing to lower the rent if you were willing to cook me wonderful organic, vegetarian meals. I despise cigarette smoking, but I do enjoy 420 now and again. I drink socially. I have no interest in dating somebody with substance abuse issues. My politics are left, I do a lot of volunteer work and I hope my future partner will also care about giving back to the community, in the form of money, time or preferably, both. I’m the landlord. That freaks some people out. Trust me, I do not want to feel like a landlord. There will be a lease agreement. If you can’t comfortable afford $650/month in rent with shared bills, well, this probably is not the right situation for you.

I’m tall, so it would be great if you were over 5’10. You should have a car as the house is located off the beaten path. The 44 and 19 bus lines stop across the street, but really, it’s best if you have a car. Bonus points if you drive a hybrid. Negative 100 points if you drive an Iraqi baby-killing (i.e. gas) guzzler.

You must love cats and bunnies! There are six four legged furry friends who live in the house. The bunnies live downstairs, next to my room, in an enclosed area. I grew up with nine animals (cats, dogs and a bunny) in the house, so six is not a lot compared to what I grew up with, but I have learned that I’m not a dog person.

The house is located in India Basin. If you google it, the India Basin Neighborhood Assocation will come up. Click on “The Neighborhood” and “Map”
in order to see where the house is located. Also on that site, you can learn more about the community and all of the exciting things that are happening there. In the summer of 2003, my house was used in the Spike Lee directed Showtime movie, "Sucker Free City." It aired on Showtime in February 2005. The bedroom/bathroom for rent is located upstairs, with views of the bay and off street parking.


Dating, sex and the future:
My life is very full between friends, family, work and volunteering. I hope to meet somebody who also has a life. I need to be with an honest person, this is imperative. I think open communication is essential in order to have a successful partnership. I believe in full disclosure and helping the morons that populate this world become more educated. I have herpes. I got it in 2003 from a guy who claims he didn't know he had it. According to the ASHA website: "About 50 to 80 percent of American adults have oral herpes, which is commonly called cold sores or fever blisters. About one in four adults in the United States has genital herpes. However, most people don’t know they are infected because their symptoms are too mild to notice or mistaken for another condition." You may have it too! I take Valtrex so as not to have outbreaks. My doctor said I'm very lucky because I only have a very minor case - still, I wanted to take Valtrex so that the chances of me passing it on are even less. To learn more about herpes, google: ASHA herpes and click on the first link. Idealy, you will want to start a family in a few years. I am very pro adoption. If I can not have a bio child naturally, I will adopt. I think it’s extremely narcissistic for people to spend tens of thousands of dollars to try to have a bio child. There are millions of children in the world who need a good home and further, I believe in negative population growth.

Worst case scenario, our dating life doesn’t work out and we end up just being friends and roommates. That’s not so bad, right?!

Ok, now it’s your turn to share. Reminder: please send your photo with your first response, along with your answers to these questions: 1) Where do you live now and why are you moving? 2) Anal sex: a) “it’s a shitty way to fuck”, or b) “Girl, you got an ass like I never seen / And the ride.../ I say the ride is soooooooooo smooth / You must be a limousine…” 3) Why did you respond to this post? 4) What is your best feature? 5) You leave dishes in the sink: a) for a day; b) for two days; c) I don’t leave dishes in the sink; d) for a week; 6) What is your view on the death penalty? Finally, 7) Tell me about the last dream you had and what you think it means.

I look forward to hearing from you, be well!

Source : Dating website( A girl's requirement for a roommate and more ...)

10 Comments:

Blogger Vaikunth said...

Dude, looks like you are visiting a lot of dating websites ;)
Do share any success/failure stories :)

3:10 AM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

Interesting Proposal..:) Let us know if you find luck!;)

2:36 PM  
Blogger Anil.kumar03@gmail.com said...

@vaik : Well, its that good old american (*list)website ( you know that very well). I go there to read amusing advertisements and learn the latest lingos(BBW,SWF,LTR ....)

@vamsee : You should start reading minutely, coz you missed the last line.

2:51 PM  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

just read ur previous post ... i dont think i'll ever say it to a guy ...

reminds me of Bryan Adam's song " I wanna be ... "

2:56 AM  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

well ... i aint replying at all ....

;))


good luck ...

3:04 AM  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

good luck w/ dealing w/ comments

3:04 AM  
Blogger Anil.kumar03@gmail.com said...

@deepa : Well ya , it does remind one of bryan Adam's song ..
As for comments, never have had problem deailng with it. When you write, you should know very well, what you write , so ...

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude whatzz happening with the software up in your hard-skull; Looks like it's the work of a shitty developer that you come across in a community park trying to find gals amongst the seagals.

I wonder what F*^%ed up your budding brain cells that you are now blogging about inner-ware and room mates for **&*^^ instead of mind ware and soul mates.

Anyways as an outsider I am throughly enjoying the transition of an aspiring blogger to a seasoned prick!! hehe :))

Enjoy Madi!!

-Krak

8:29 AM  
Blogger Anil.kumar03@gmail.com said...

@Karthik : If you cared to read the blog-post properly , you would not have missed the last line.
And humour is the common thing between these posts and me. Well, a little smile never hurt, does it ???

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)))It remind me some talks and someone...:-)just smiling - wish you good luck!
Your distant friend
JJ

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home