Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My Long Vacations !!

I had gone on Diwali vacation , long Diwali vacation , something like 17days in one go , which is very huge for anybody in job , unless he is getting married, he/she expecting thier baby or serious sickness. But I had none of the above reasons to take leave. I wanted a vacation , a BIG vacation and somehow luckily my Boss was generous enough to approve my leaves. I thought the first week would go in Diwali celebrations and meeting all my kiths and kins and the second week , I will take complete rest at the comfort zone at home.But to my surprise , something or the keep erupting every day and I dont remember a single day when I have slept comfortably in the noon. Meeting old friends, meeting lots of unknown relatives and sometimes work at home.But the best part of my vacation was playing with my neice. She is around 2 yrs old and a wonderful kid , full of energy and talks so sweet , that I feel like chatting with her in her blabbering tone, the whole day. As much time I would get , I would keep playing with her, we will roam around in the market in the afternoon and she will have a fruti or a small coke for herself. That was our day's out everyday.

Apart for that , I had a very good time with 2 of my close friends , we would almost everyday and chat and joke and laugh aloud. I feel lucky to have such good friends by my side.

And then soon my holidays got over and I was "back to the place where I belong before"(Hotel Claifornia). It was not a good experience, seeing the same old work. Well , it took me around two days to get comfortable with the work and with the sorrounding after a long break. And now the life is back to normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home