Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Passion

I have had a very strong passion to play Guitar, but my mentality was like a child who sees the sea and says , wish he could ,learn how to swim. I always get fascinated by listening to somebody play Guitar , but dont have the patience and perseverance to learn myself. I wanna atleast give a try , but dont make my time planning proper and end up loosing the very precious weekend. Anyways , will try something some day , thats my hope and as they say "Umeed par duniyaa Kayam Hai".

Another passion of mine is Football.The moment I see football , my legs start to dribble the virtual football in between my legs and I get a pleasent feeling.I have been playing football since childhood and as seriously , i started playing from class 8th , when I was selected for school football team and I played from class 8th till the final year of my Engineering. But I realised during the end , that i have lost full stamina , now being on field for more than 15-20 min , was like a trauma. My legs would start shaking and I would gasp for air. I did play football in my company , but just for a few months and then it started raining and that was the end of my football.Since then , i have never played football but always wish I could. But I think i need to be very regular and keep my diet in control in order to be fit and fine to pursue my passion once again.

I recently started loving this game , which is orginally called Ping Pong(chinese contribution to the world of Sports) but is popularily know as Table Tennis or T.T. I dont play it great but love playing it. I came across this game seriosuly when I was on my Onsite assginment and saw the chinese play this game. They play TT fabulously . Watching them play is like a feast to the eyes and is no less than an international match seen live. Then onwards , i started to have a strong affection to the game and started playing it. I have progressed decently and will try to keep playing this game.

I love to cook, but only curries and not rotis/paranthas. But I love to cook , it give you some space to show your imagination/creativity/asthetic to come in live form. I hahve cooked at home quite a lot of time and have good taste for food. But i started cooking seriouly when I was onsite( actually , everyone hahs to cook , they wish or not). So i enjoyed cooked for intial few months but later it became a pain in A** and B***. So I would just cook some already cut vegetable and would finsih off the cooking in a few mintues. So , I love to cook but dont love forced cooking.


These are few of the passions I can remeber as of now. Will keep posting other intersting facts about myself later sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home