Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Weekend - Concord !!!

My goodness, weekends go like a concorde plane. Before you can realise that the weekend has started , its actually sunday nite and r shaken to really that , tomorrow , another f***ing week is gonna start.

Now that I try to recall, wht I did on the weekend, I am not able to find much points , excpet , that I slept like a LORD ( he he). Apart from that , I read Economic Times(hardcopy) and surfed few websites and then chatted with my old budies - Debo and Sunil and Kartavya for some time. And went for lunch .Rest of the day , i went to Forum(a shopping mall in the heart of Blore -Koramangla). Bought a good formal trouser from westside( Its a TATA group shop and actually pretty good in prices and quality). And also bought a formal Belt.Then came home all drenched in rain. My Goodness, blore's weather is becoming as unpredictable as England's and i dont even have an Umbrella. Even if I buy one , i know I am not going to carry it. so no use buying it( he he !). Anyways , came home , watched some junk movie and slept at 1am . Then today ie Sunday , my morning started at 12:30pm.Then went out for lunch at "Ghar Ka Khana" , a gujarati home made food joint. Came back and then cleaned my room , which was in pathetic condition for long time.So dusted the room and was chatting with a couple of my frnds. Then went for a cup of tea and Bread Butter jam , at the nearby Tea Stall. This guy sells around 500 bun butter/Jam , everyday. Acutally, i never ate Bun in such a form.But i like it. Then came back , and cleaned a couple of shirts, to be used next week for wearning. I really hate laundry , wish I had a washing machine and do away with all this stuff. Anyways , after that , I started my Laptop again and came across this nice blog of Miss Priyanka joshi, a journalist with Business Standard. Her blogs were interesting , she being a journalist .... Responded to one of her blog . You know , I have a very strong inclination towards journalist. Dont know if I want to become a jornalist or is it an infatualtion towards the profession of journalism. I was never good in English , so could never though of journalism( he he !!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home