Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari

Today i got this book from a colleague and a friend of mine.This is one of the most wonderfully crafted books on "Meaning of Life", I have ever read. The beauty of this book is its highly simple use of words. This books flows life a river and you never feel like a soul to much drenched in philosophy and less of practical sense. Its a very well written book which glues its audience to a hypnotic sense until the end. But , as I had felt , you cannot read this book in one go , unless you have a very fast reading speed and you are experimenting it on this book. I said the previosu sentence coz , this book offers to real insite into your life and awakens you to such stark realities and techniques of making your life so much of worth , that you cannot believe it is so easy. Thats why , i also stopped in between and thought about it and started a blog to let other people think about it. I have a keen sense of knowing people deep inside, kindof a psycology of a person , so I can understand thtis book pretty well.I will keep posting the gist of various chapters of this book depending upon the feedback I receive.

As of now I can say just one thing , which I always tell everyone "There is just one life, live it to the fullest."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home