Monday, October 10, 2005

Unbelievable

Its really unbelievable that I woke up at 6:45am , with the help of 6am
alarm and was in office at 8:16am. Its a sort of history which I have created.
I think I have come at this time in the office after atleast 15 months.

And all thanks to the book "A Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" by Robin Sharma , that I have
started to feel the early morning sun and the beauty of nature which covers my sorrounding.

I feel happy and fresh. See , with a little effort of waking up early in the morning, you can change the whole outlook of ur day.

Also , with the help of this book, now I have reignited my old flame to read , read like a voracious reader. I have a very impressive collection of books but I used to waste/kill time by surfing through the net or TV, both of which give little result when time is spend more than an hour at a strech. So now I have started to read books. And the current book is "Music in History". Its a very BIG book and will take me months altogether to finish it up. But come whatever may , I will not part with book , never ever. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home