Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tale Of Two Birthdays !!

Its my birthday today.Well its actually my second birthday today. Ok, so it sounds quite wierd, a guy with two birthdays, am I going insane ?

So, this second birthday is with the grace of my father, who mentioned this day as my birthdate while filling the admission form for me.

I never knew that he had put this day as my birthday , until, I got my 10th Standard certificate stating this day as my birthday.At that time I felt really angry , that I will have to live with a false birthday , but over years I have started using it to my benefit. You know making two birthdays really confuse people and then you escape party. Well party is not the actualt thing , but I kind of like keeping it low profile.so this two birthday thing help me avoid un-necessary attention.

But today, I couldnt escape coz of this dual birthday.And so I cut the cake and then I received very strong bumbs from all nook and corner. I cant understand how come people, who were sitting so calmly in their cubicles, all of a sudden start behaving like a mob who has just caught a petty robber. Anyways , I am not surprised , because I hve been the part of the mob a number of times.

I have postponed my Party to later days, but I know this weekend gonna make a hole in the pocket.

Happy Birthday To Me!! Happy Birthday To Me!! Happy Birthday To Me !! Happy Birthday To Me !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cool....Happy B'Day to you..and I will not sing this when you have your real Birthday...

This should be a fun day, we all long for birthdays all year and this bloody day just comes and goes like a normal one. Shame! It does not even let us realise that we are the SPECIAL ones on this day....we try and pretend that "oh, its just another day. Don't fuss and all that" but deep down if people dont acknowledge the day, we would be dissapointed.

Great chance, you can live and then again relive the day (called birthday) twice everyyear. Take it as a chance to be loved by all around you...

Cheers and hope you have fun...

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home